What do i do if my daughter is cry but want tell me whats wrong ?

She was playing with her toys and the next minute she started cryin outta nowhere i keep asking whats wrong but she just keep crying i dont know if there's something hurting her inside and she's not telling me at all ..

KhadijahR4

Asked by KhadijahR4 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• how old is she? shes going to school or did she go anywhere today or in the past few days? Try talking ti her and let her know thats ok for her to tell you why shes crying no matter what it is.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No she didnt go to school today but she was at her cousins house yesterday and today like at 3:30 she was playing with her toys and then she just started crying im tell her its ok just tell me whats wrong and whats bother you and she just still crying ..She's 3 years old
    KhadijahR4

Comment by KhadijahR4 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Tell her that no matter what she thinks or what anyone else says, it is always okay to tell mama everything, even if she thinks you might be upset.

And if something hurts, she should always tell you so you can help her.

Hope she feels better soon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh, if the crying goes on and on, you may want to take her to a pediactric urgent care or page your ped.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry. I hope you get it resolved soon.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Just hug on her and tell her that you love her until she calms down and then gently talk to her and reassure her that she can talk to her.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 8:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Give her some space and make sure she knows she can talk to you.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• ask her if everything is ok, if she keeps crying tell her that you want her to be ok, and if she wont tell you then you might have to take a trip to the drs b.c you want her to be ok.
    also try calling the cousins house and make sure nothing happend over there that could upset her
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Maybe she is not feeling good.
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Reaasure her that she can tell you anything.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 6:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2011