Ejaculation places... adult content

My SO doesnt know I know he masturbates sometimes when Im not available to help him out. I found out by running across porn in the browsing history on our laptop when I was looking for a site I couldnt remember then I noticed a sock or two randomly in the bedroom trash.

Anyone elses SO cum into socks and then throw them out? How do I bring it up to him that I know and dont feel like wasting money on socks because of what he uses them for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• well how bout them apples lol..i think i would just keep buying the dude socks..at least hes not going out and finding another woman..
    Anonymous

• Omg, sorry but I laughed my ass off.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes it is funny I know lol. I laugh when I think about it too. Especially since hes a grown man doing this. Ive only heard about guys doing that on a teenage movie.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• just tell him you know and ask him to use a towel instead of throwing out good socks.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i guess hit the dollar store or flea market for some cheap tube socks!
    Isn't he aware that semen washes out?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• socks? they make paper towels
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 8:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• LMAO!!!!! Does he blame the missing sock on the washer/dryer eating it?? hahahaha this was very entertaining and I really hope you are taking it lightly. I love to embarass my husband so I would "pretend" I just found the sock in the trash, pick it up and say "babe, why is your sock in the.....EWWWWW what is ON this????" lol.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Hide the socks. I don't know. You said that he doesn't know you know. I think that he might know you know. Are you willing to ask him to do it in the bathroom for the sake of the socks? I have no idea what to say. LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• LMAO...my DH uses a hand towel or dish towel.

Unless you're worried about spending money on socks, I'd say don't worry about it. My DH and I openly discusss it occasionally and I don't see anything wrong with it. If you feel comfortable bringing it up, just ask him to throw the socks in the wash instead of the trash! Make it plain that it doesn't bother you (assuming it doesn't) and be cautious, you don't want to embarrass him.
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Write a note and put it in his sock drawer that says something like "Save the socks, masturbate in the shower"
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 8:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011