If you were to EVER re-gift...what present would make you do it?

For me it would be the Tea set I got from my FIL for Christmas about 6 years ago. It was a Bull and Matador theme....lol. I mean....come on Pop's...honestly what was he thinking? Hmm....maybe I should consider re-gifting it to him. I have it in the attic all ready to go ~ and at one point he must have thought it a lovely gift...or he wouldn't have given it to me right?.....LMAO!
What would you re-gift and to whom would you give it to???

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have a small box in my attic for eligible gifts. I have an odd set of wine glass charms from my MIL (we don't drink wine or even have wine glasses!) and a really weird looking vase from a co-worker. If I ever give them to someone, I will pick someone who I know can use them and would like them. Otherwise, I may donate them to Goodwill.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hate when other people try to buy me clothes. I have so many pants that I can't wear because they are too big, shirts that are nice, but just would not look good on me. I've never worn any of them.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Pretty much anything my MIL gives me goes in the regift box. There are a lot of candles and lotions that I don't like the smell of. There are also generic girly gifts that don't fit my personality at all. You'd think that in 11 years, she'd learn something about me.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2008