How can I get motivted to exercise??

I have NO energy!!! I hate my body don't we all? But I really want to get in shape!! Even if it's doing it with my son??? Help please

ssc02

Asked by ssc02 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i am no help whatsoever but i am eager to see what others say to your post!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My motivation is the good feel I get when I do, I go to the gym everyday at 7 and workout for an hour and then I am ready to face anything the world has coming my way, the endorphins get me going and those endorphins I release during the work out are addictive!
    I am 61 going to be 62 this year and I feel like I am in my thirties, all you need is consistency and a routine, the rest will follow.

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• a scoop of whey protein always gets me going before my morning workout.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I find it's really mind over matter. I started out having to force myself to workout and now, it is a release for me and I look forward to it!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm a creature of habit and routine. I fit exercise into my routine and it becomes a habit for me. I did the same with healthy eating and I've dropped 60 pounds and am very healthy with much more energy than I used to have!
    peacemedic

Answer by peacemedic at 11:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I just got up and forced myself to do it and now I am full of motivation.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• exercise is great for your baby!
    fit2bmom

Answer by fit2bmom at 4:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I just did it,I have exercise DVD's and I just looked at them once i put one in and followed it was fun and the time slipped by. I now do one daily. The longest one I have is 60 minutes,have fun and good luck
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm not going to lie. It takes you having to force yourseld. I tried the whole "getting motivated to exercise" thing, and it still would not work. I would go online and look at before and after pictures, read and watch the success stories. I would look at my "fat" pictures I took of myself and all that, and still end up not exercising. I had and still do have to force myself. I just have to get up and do it even though I really, really don't want to. I think the key ingredient to it is SELF DISCIPLINE. I do believe the more you do it, the more you will wnjoy doing it, and you will adapt to it and look forward to it.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 4:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Goodness. Pardon the typos. It's really late and my brain is going in to sleep mode.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 4:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011