I'm a single parent and need extra income

I'm single my husband past away. I have a son and need some extra income without leaving home?! Any ideas

ssc02

Asked by ssc02 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• daycare
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I wish I knew! I know alot of businesses offer money-making at home but I haven't heard much about the ones that "really work" or aren't a rip-off of some kind or other.
    I also would like to do something from home. My kids are nearly grown and I have more time now.
    I'm thinking seriously about taking a course on Medical Transcription.
    Would that be something you might be interested in? You could actually work full-time from home. Many do!
    Just a thought to pass along.
    I went to www.careerstep.com and just requested by mail-info. They will call almost immediately but I just told them to let me look at the info first and then I would be willing to talk to someone further. Good Luck to You!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• garage sales
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you are interested in a home business, I would love to chat with you about Scentsy.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 9:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's a home business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Be Careful with Transcription, A LOT of them are becoming obsolete, as they are digitally outsourcing andthe courses are not cheap.
    As well I hear that Many offices want you to work in-house before moving out, those are the ones that pay well too.

I have the most legitimate home based business with no products or parties, i only work 20 hours a week..I make a generous FT income between 1500-5 K a month ...GREAT now that school is out!
    Prepaid Legal Services is something that EVERYONE needs and is seriously looing for!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am involved with Vault Denim as a fashion consultant. There is no inventory to buy, and the company provides training. You can look at my website www.vaultdenim.com/nickiaddison

VAULT DENIM CARES ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM LINE!

Interested in becoming a Vault Denim Fashion Consultant?

No inventory to purchase. No Overhead! How Great is that??
    Fantastic!!

Here is how it works!

Regional Directors or coordinators will have all the inventory jeans ON HAND for you to check out, like a library system, to take to your parties! If you sell them, you’ll receive your commission on the 15th or 30th of the month; If you don’t sell them, you return the jeans to her until your next party! It’s that simple!

If you are interested, or have questions, email me at www.nickiaddison@vaultdenim.com

Good luck with your job hunt!
    nickirae11

Answer by nickirae11 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• a home business...message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss. What kind of things are you looking to do online? I just got started with Skinny Body Care and it's going great! My upline(and good friend of mine) is making about $800 a month...doesn't sound like much, but she got started VERY part time and not too long ago she was able to quit her parttime job. Check out my 5 min video... http://Samie8183.SBCPower.com
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2011