I had a normal cycle on May 10th. A week before my next cycle was due I started bleeding on June 4th but bled one day and spotted light pink the next. 2 weeks later I have waves of nausea, dull lower back pain, crampy lower abdomen with fluttering sensations and slight fatigue. I havent taken a test yet because Im very nervous since ive had a couple of miscarriages. Could I be preggo and if so how far along could I be? Ive been hoping for a baby and any info would help! Thanks!

AllyJ0746

Asked by AllyJ0746 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you could be and my best guess would be 5-7 weeks. You can check how far along by doing a simple search on the internet for pregnancy dates. Take a test and good luck. I hope you are pregnant and have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 8:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thank u very much CJM SHM!! Im going to test in the morning with the 1st morning urine!! Fingers crossed!!
    AllyJ0746

Comment by AllyJ0746 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Just take a test. No one on here can confirm that for you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• There is no way that "a fluttery feeling in your lower abdomen" is a baby yet. At four months it might be---not now. The other symptoms might be a pregnancy. You might be PREGNANT.
    Take a Home Pregnancy Test. Please.
    Good luck.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Well i tested this morning but it was negative.......very down now...idk wat the deal is. All the signs pointed to pregnancy
    AllyJ0746

Comment by AllyJ0746 (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm sorry :( I had the same thing happen to me this month. I was convinced, I had to be pregnant with all the symptoms, but then my period started :( You never know, it may still be too early to test or its just not the right time yet. Try to stay positive. Hugs to you.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 3:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thank u...its so frustrating to find out your not when you think you are. Do you have any experience with fertility blend? Ive been reading some reviews on it and im thinking about trying it. It is all natural and I dnt think it would hurt. What do u think?
    AllyJ0746

Comment by AllyJ0746 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011