What are everyone's father's day dinner plans?

I let DH pick whatever he wanted for father's day dinner, and I let the kids pick whatever they wanted to make him for dessert. So, I am grilling burgers and hot dogs, and making German Potato Salad and baked beans. The kids (2 and 3) are going to make dirt pudding for dessert with gummy worms and oreos. lol. :) Toooooo cute. Anyone else doing a special father's day dinner?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 8:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• Since it is DH birthday as well we are making Taco's and having cake!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my husband wants to go cookout at a park. sounds fun to me.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• This is ugly, but the same thing he planned for mothers day. Nothing. Oh, except, I will not expect him to move all day.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I (hopefully my hubby will be able to go with me) am going to my aunt's for a little while (she's got a pool) for a cookout then I will be making Chipotle BBQ ribs, seasoned potatoes and a small salad for my hubby's supper.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Aww :( sadness. We didn't do anything for mother's day either, but my mother in law helped my girls plant flowers for me and painted their names and birthdays on garden rocks to place beside them.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011