Fever over 100.4, 8 weeks preggars

well i had my son in Dec since i had my son i have been running a 101.3+ fever constantly.. i am 8 weeks pregnant and went to a clinic to get an ultrasound and they said you shouldnt be running a fever over 100.4... why? and should i be worried about it? none of my doctors seemed concerned when they seen that my red and white blood cell counts were okay meaning there isnt a bad infection.. but having a fever of an unknown orgin doesnt seem like a common cold... well not when its been here for almost seven months.. please help

tayrebe2809

Asked by tayrebe2809 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• gosh i have never heard that..i know when you are preggo your temp will run high but they dont want it too high..i think i would be getting a second op..and not only that it surely shouldnt be that high for several months..good luck
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Can we say PREGNANT? NOt preggers or prego or preggo. OMG.....BOTH of you. Its PREGNANT!
    .
    If the Doctors don't seem worried....why are you? If you are, get a new Doctor.
    Seems easy to understand. Second opinions.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure she did not say over 104?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• A high fever can cause brain damage to the baby(not saying yours is that high.but I would do some research).. and you are always running this fever?? and the dr isn't concerned that you constantly have a fever?? .. that seems a little odd to me.. maybe get a 2nd opinion.. good luck
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 1:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• http://www.babycenter.com/406_can-running-a-fever-while-im-pregnant-harm-my-baby_1246886.bc

hope this helps ^^^
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 1:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2011