How to get pregnant.. adult content

Ok so i was reading in a fertility book earlier today and i read that after sex, you should stick both legs in the air to give the sperm a better chance of swimming to where they need to be. anyone ever heard this before?

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 9:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yep,did it. got pregnant. couldn't hurt to try

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I've seen this in movies before...makes sense to me. lol. Worth a shot, couldn't hurt anyways!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes but it didnt work for me..research it online and you will find lots of remedies etc..that ppl say will help you..what worked for me was instead cups..i put one in after we done the deed and got preggo the 1st time after trying for several yrs..who knew that his sperm was running out I wish someone had of recommended it to me sooner!
    Anonymous

• Cups? im sorry i seem dumb but what do you mean
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I could see that a Diva Cup would help keep the sperm in. I would lay with my hips on a pillow for 30 minutes to keep sperm swimming in the right direction. We also used an OPK to help with our timing. It worked in 3 cycles with DD, but we ended up with 11 cycles of infertility treatments with TTC #2. #3 was a bonus that came with #2 (twins)!

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• What do you mean? what is a diva cup? ive never heard of this before..
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I always layed down for about 30 minutes after we would do the baby dance when trying to get pregnant. I loved that time afterwards. I'd be by myself in bed--day dreaming about the baby I wanted. Wondering to myself--Did I just get pregnant?!? Never did the leg thing but I suppose it's worth a shot! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 3:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2011