what is a good hallowen costume for a 7 month old boy?

edwinsmom2008

Asked by edwinsmom2008 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a pumpkin, my baby was born in oct. and i called him pumpkin.
    brikay1

Answer by brikay1 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had a joker outfit for my son I never got to use it because we didnt take him out and we lived at a place that didnt allow us to hand out candy. My son was only 3 months though, I am hoping this year at 15 months he will be able to go. Wow this has inspired my next question
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• draw a pumpkin on his belly.
    MamaDebbie209

Answer by MamaDebbie209 at 4:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My niece was dressed up as an M&M for her first Halloween when she was 7 months old.
    kellietinsley

Answer by kellietinsley at 6:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My oldest son was an alligator for his first Halloween, because he would fight me when I tried to get him dressed so I always said it was like wrestling an alligator. My SIL made his costume. My youngest was a duck for his first Halloween.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Winnie the Pooh ! You can find it at babiesrus
    candyg632

Answer by candyg632 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• well...i found a pirate pajamas im just gonna put it over her cltohs and it came with a hat.dont mind shes a grl.lol
    her big sis loves it. she wacths bacyardagains u shold mak him mickey. i think thats what i'll put the older 2 as mickey and minne
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My son was 6 months last halloween and I dressed him up as a hotdog. The outfit was at Old Navy. Then I took his bottle and wrapped it in yellow felt (hot glued it) and turned his bottle of milk into a bottle of mustard. FYI...I never could get the felt off of the bottle so I had to throw it away. Good thing it was only $1 at walmart
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 2:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• lamb, lion, pumpkin
    For me it was all about what I had on hand. I found scooby doo ears for $1 and painted on a nose for a puppy. Someone gave us a lion costume. I put together my son's cowboy outfit, and was given a tutu so my daughter was a ballerina.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My son was Max, from Where the Wild Things Are. I made him a sleeper that looked like Max's wolf suit, with ears on the hood, and a detachable tail. I also made some booties with foam claws. My husband and I dressed up as Wild Things, and we "let the wild rumpus start!"
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 1:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2008