What do you suggest?

DH and I just lost our first baby at 8 weeks. We've been encouraged to find a support group. I think online would be best for us. I know we need to talk about it, but don't really know what to say. What sites do you suggest for us to use to draw out what we need to say?

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 9:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry for your loss, I think a support group would be a great idea, I am not sure of any good ones online, I know cafemom has support groups on here for that, maybe you can join one of those to start with and I am sure the ladies in there will be able to point you in the right direction of other sites outside cafe mom that may be helpful, I hope you find what your looking for ((hugs))
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss, cafemom has a support group you can use for starters, but maybe going to a public support group might help more, so you can be with others who have lost and you can support each other though the pain.
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Huggles
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sorry honey, take time to grieve and see what works best. You can start online and then go to a physical group if that doesn't work. Sometimes it also helps to cry it our in a counselors office. It just sucks, sorry you are going through it.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 10:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011