Bio father found, ex is mad

My oldest daughter has a diff. father than my other two and he was told to stay away by my ex, who was hubby at time. Bio dad, followed wishes, didn't want to cause problems for child. 10 years pass and I found him and he and child want a relationship together and my ex is pissed because he feels I should have consulted him. Ex asked to be on her BC so I allowed it but in the end he really wasn't the best of dad's and didn't really try. Now he wants to still control everything we do. He's very angry type and I didn't tell him they met a few weeks ago til tonight and now is he angry and yelling and my and daughter on the phone about it. He doesn't understand that she felt uncomfortable to have him there or know because he does get so angry. We both feel that he took away a lot by making her father stay away and we don't want to let him have that control anymore. Did I not do the right thing? What would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Well if he doesn't do what he is suppose to do. You don't have to do what your suppose to do.

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well first of all he is your EX now, and your daughters is not even his kid. Tell him to but out. I would tell him were to shove it.

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Louise has it right
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 9:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• He says since he is on her BC and "raised" her for part of her life he should have a say in it. I think the only logical thing he has said is he wants to talk to her BF and see what kind of guy he is.

The kids don't even like to go visit him because he is so verbally mean. When I told my youngest daughter about her sister's father(she met him too) she cried and asked why her daddy can't be that nice.
    Anonymous

• Oh and he is ordered to pay CS but doesn't, he doesn't even provide medical insurance like he was supposed to so I feel he doesn't have much right to say anything..

Anonymous