How much would this mean ?

Now, I am not going to pretend that I am good at math, because I am not. However I am usually not this bad --- but I do have an excuse because I am extremely tired and sick and i will use that for this mental impairment...

So up until now my husband has made around $2000 / month, roughly $24,000/year... which where we live is a decent pay ( our house payment is only $350 and that is common here ) ...

My husband was unhappy with his job and started looking further away and was offered this job that is an hour away ... Today was his second day and it and he loves it.. he sent me a text saying that he will be making about $60,000 / year ... now in my head I hear cha-ching cha-ching .. because that is a big difference from $ 24000

so my question is... what would that round out to be a month ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• About 5000/month :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• 5 x 12 = 60......so about $5,000...of course you won't take home that much because of taxes.
    Anonymous

• Take home probably $1600 every 2 weeks (around there) it depends.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• About 5000 before taxes.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• well that is still pretty good amount compared to what he was getting.. that $2000/month was before taxes and insurance came out too... so still very exciting news !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you where me it would = the same because I would pay of debt with the extra if you carry any and then save it for a house, er, nive vaca, or a rainy day.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• congrats, but now u have to add the extra gas mileage expense!
    krisnroc

Answer by krisnroc at 1:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2011