My infertility story.. can u help me end it?

LONG STORY MADE SHORT>>>>I am a 7 year cancer survivor from Hodgkins Lymphoma. The whole time i was in treatment as well as a year after i did not have periods. I had to go see an endocrinologist( a hormone specialist) and she explained that my body was in the mindset that i was going thru menopause! now i was 15 when she told me this so you can understand my shock. So, she gave me hormone therapy and monitored my hormone levels for 13 months until my levels were normal again and I was having monthly periods. For two years after that I took birth control, and then went off because i was gaining alot of weight. I still have periods ev ery month, 3 days normally and i have a functional cyst on my right ovary that fills up and bursts when i have my period, but does cause me moderate pain sometimes. I am about 25 pounds over weight for my height /age, but otherwise i am healthy, no problems. Except for being able to conceive. I have been trying with my husband for a year and a half. sometimes i will be late, and just as i start to think im pregnant , i start my period. I have sex at the right time of the month as well as almost every other day of the week. HELP ME..

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 9:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I know this may sound a little gross but make sure you are not using any lube at all or sex in water that cant keep the sperm from reaching where it needs to go....i have two little girls and this is how i ended up with them i turned around backwards and when he went to get off i grabbed his big toe and it is suppose to boost it up in there further whether it is true or not i have two precious little girls. sorry this may not be the answer you aree looking for but it worked for me.
    amberc09

Answer by amberc09 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• NO, that doesnt sound gross at all thank you for your input. we dont do either of them you mentioned and we have tried doggie style and standing up bent over a bed and all sorts of ways and i do keep my legs up in the air for atleast 12 minutes after everything is said and done
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have been thinking about trying fertilaid I heard good reviews about it. I have also heard about vitex( chasteberry tree). Maybe you can look into that and see if it may help you.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• What's DH's sperm count? It takes 2 fertile people to get pregnant you know.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011