Does anyone know of any legit work from home jobs? I am currently on bedrest and cant return to my job until further notice. i have bills and rent to pay and need to make some money while at home. Anyone plz help!!!

eclipsie

Asked by eclipsie at 9:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• No, I wish I did for you but I'll bump your question for you.
    Good Luck!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I want to know this too :) I use simplegpt.com, and it gives like, 5 cents-$1.50 for everything you do, paid via paypal.......not much but its enough to buy my daughters cute outfits through wal-mart .com :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 11:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a legitimate business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes there is! and being that undoubtedly difficult to have a job or business with products to sell, its GREAT that we have NONE!

We are an outstanding team and company with the very desire to get you on your feet (so to speak ;-) )
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I just got started with Skinny Body Care....it's a great company! You don't even need to enroll a single person to make money...check out my 5 min video! People want this! http://Samie8183.SBCPower.com

Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I was asking the sam e question a few days ago! My youngest is 3 and I want to be at home to raise him! The day before yesterday I met with my obgyn's ex-nurse who quit her position to double her income! She showed me last year's income tax forms...she made over 100k!!! This company's been around for over 30 yrs so they are very legit! Let me know if you wanna change your. financial life while helping others let me know!
    IHeartMyKids67

Answer by IHeartMyKids67 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011