If God doesn't exist than can you explain

Where did the trees, ponds, birds,etc come from? How did we get here?
Not asking to be funny or start drama but I just wanted to know what you think.

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 9:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that God created it all!!! I don't believe that we are randomly here or that we evolved from anything. (( if we evolved then why aren't we still in different stages of evolving? Why would we just stop?)) We are too complex and beautiful to be here randomly...only God could create such beauty and perfectness in everything from a particle of dirt and how it has nutrition in it for plants to a rain drop to us ..human beings. Soooo complex. I watched a show not too long ago called "God of Wonders"...it was amazing & beautiful and about those very things. Anyway, that's not what causes me to believe what I believe though.....I have personally experienced God answering my prayers and speaking to me through the Holy Spirit....that's what I believe in. No drama here. I have a right to believe what I want. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• EVOLUTION :) And I believe in God, my own personal version of God, but I believe in evolution also :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• easy, the Goddess and God created them. =)
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 9:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I believe He exists and I know God created it.... if you read the scriptures correctly in the book of Genesis the wording may blow your mind away....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Accretion, followed by abiogenesis

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Trees, birds, and other living bodies including mankind: evolution, natural selection, random chance, and a multitude of other natural causes that brought about their development into what we see today.

Ponds: typically caused by depressions in the ground catching rainfall, natural springs, and run off from other sources.

I got here because my parents reproduced.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011