Insecurities

Do you have some? does it affect your life? I definitely have some and have to learn to NOT let it get the best of me at times. I know some people who just have none at all, really confident in everything they do! sick I say! haha....KIDDING!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• I have one major insecurity that really does run my life. My weight. Up until the age of 22 I weighed no more than 130 lbs. Since 22, I have gained 50 lbs. I am so disgusted with my appearance, that I pretty much wouldnt leave my house. Going out, seeing friends or even family is the biggest stressor ever. I will cry and throw fits etc when getting ready. I wish I could just wear sweats and hide inside all day. When I FINALLY decided that this isnt working for me, and I need to make some HUGE changes so that I can feel good, and happy and attractive etc... I found out I was pregnant. Im 35 weeks, and thank GOD, have only gained 16 lbs. But, I haven't taken many pics of this pregnancy bc I look so gross in all my photos. Its sucks.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sometimes I think that the people who act like they have no insecurities.......inside really do....

Mostly everyone is insecure about one thing or another....

I takes time and more time to love yourself....just as you are.....

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sure I have insecurities, some stronger than others or some that come and go. I think the healthy thing to do is own up to them (at least to yourself) and figure out the root of it. Finally embrace yourself insecurities and all, if you get to the root of them you can learn how to overcome them...
    readyforbaby3

Answer by readyforbaby3 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It wouldn't surprise me if people who seem to not have insecurities actually do. The trick would be to put on a confident face and move forward.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh Tarrar don't be so hard on yourself I think we all struggle with weight issues one way or another : )
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011