I need a new bra...

I am in a 36H, and I need a bigger cup size (I'm guessing an I), it fits around okay, I may need a 38 its a toss up (I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I carry high). But I definately need a bigger cup.

I have limited options near me as we live in the middle of nowhere basically, so I need to order online, and I would prefer to not spend 60 dollars but I realize that is difficult when you need large bra's.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

ArmyWifeAshlie

Asked by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• I feel for you. During pregnancy I would never buy an expensive bra. I wore really nice sports bras at that point during both pregnancies. But I was a d cup not an f. You poor thing
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I am getting a reduction after the baby is born... I'm not even breastfeeding because I need a reduction so badly and I need to do it before my husband deploys next summer...

I would wear a sports bra, but they dont give enough support since my breasts are so heavy... :(
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Comment by ArmyWifeAshlie (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011