How am I suppose to contact them?

Apparently Yellowbook is looking for people in our area to deliver the yellow pages. I'm looking on Craig's List and see this advertised.

Anyway, it says do not respond to the e-mail, call the toll free number...only, there isn't a number listed!

Since we're not suppose to contact by e-mail, do I send an e-mail saying they forgot to input the number to call, or what? I can't find anything at yellowpages.com to call. I would love to do this! My husband did this in OKC, and it was decent money.

hopeandglory53

Asked by hopeandglory53 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• 1-800-373-3280

I googled yellowbook delivery and got this number. Don't know if it is valid, though. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Does this look like the ad you saw?

APPLY ONLINE or call 1-800-373-3280 to get started.

Want to earn extra money with no selling involved? Raise money for your charity? Yellowbook is looking for self-motivated, independent contractors (individuals or groups) to deliver our phone directories to businesses and residences.

Groups, organizations, and individuals are given the opportunity to select a familiar delivery route--similar to those a postal worker uses when delivering mail. Each route includes the listings of all the residents and businesses in that area. You will be responsible for distributing a Yellowbook directory to every listing on your route. Once delivery is completed and verified by Yellowbook's distribution department, payment is mailed to you within two weeks. Payment depends on the size of the directory delivered, and the number of directories distributed.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That phone number doesn't want to stay, LOL. Thank you ;) I'll try it, but its too late tonight to call.
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You're welcome. They may have an automated answering system so you could call anytime. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Delivery-Independent Contractor
    Company: yellowbook

Description:
    Yellowbook is looking for independent contractors to deliver our phone directories in the towns of: Rapid City, Ellsworth AFB, Box Elder, Custer, Deadwood, Lead, & Spearfish.

Please call to get signed up for delivery meeting today!
    Mon-Fri 7:30 am-7:00 pm CST.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. Call the toll free number only.

GREAT NONPROFIT FUNRAISING OPPORTUNITIES!

As an Independent Contractor for yellowbook, you will be responsible for the following:
    • Delivering our directories to businesses and residents.
    • Delivering our directories to the customers' door steps.

Requirements:
    • Must be at least 18 yrs old
    • Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
    • Car Insurance
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That's what it says.
    hopeandglory53

• just click the respond to post button and it will send it to the poster & the poster can email u on whatever account u registered with craigslist.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If you saw it on craigslist, beware. Might not actually be legit.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011