Is it possible?

Is it possible that I could be dehydrated? I drink like a gallon of water a day but I have headaches, dark yellow pee, dizzy spells, my mouth is always dry and I'm always so thirsty. I dont understand what this means, it doesnt make sense. Is this normal at 35 weeks pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB just in case. the dark pee makes me wonder about kidney problem. But please don't let me worry you, I'm just guessing. Good luck! When you find out I wonder if you'd PM me so that I don't worry about you?

Answer by Bmat at 10:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I was just checked for kidney problems last week and all tests came back normal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Bladder infection? kidney problems? Maybe you aren't getting enough food? I always get dizzy when I don't eat enough.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2011