Was anyone else disappointed in the new X-Men movie?

And how the stories didn't match with the other movies.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah, they messed up on some of the characters. Frost wasn't suppose to be that old at that time just to name one. I would have to say that of all the X-Men movies, this one did the worst with keeping it to the storyline.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I haven't seen it--I'm way behind on movie watching. I was/am leery of this movie in particular despite the pretty awesome previews and snippets provided for fan audiences.

I'm a big fan, both of Marvel comics and their film adaptations. If I look at the trailers and take the fact that it's X-Men out of my brain, I can enjoy them, but seeing them as X-Men kind of ruins it for me, lol. I'm lucky that I can separate movie facts and still watch a movie and find true entertainment... but I really don't think I'll enjoy this movie as an X-Men movie.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 10:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I really don't care if the movies match up to movies - only if they match up to the actual canon. There were a few unforgiveables, but compared to the hatchet job other characters have received lately, not as bad as it could've been.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes, many movies after so many sequels...just seem to go downhill, it's such a waste. What's the point to keep making them until it's ridiculous and so far from the original movie plot etc. We just think it's such a waste.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2011