My mom drives me crazy....

As much as I love and adore my mommy(yes i'm 26 and I still call her mommy lol) I just can not talk to her everyday! She drives me NUTS!! She can be overbearing andbshe acts like i can't take care of my kids or something...for example she called me before i took the kids to.a pool party to remind me to bring CLEAN towels!!! Uh...duhh lady why would I pack dirty towels like really?!
Do your mom drive you crazy?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, yes, and yes! I love her but she is exactly what you described, overbearing and thinks my kids are hers!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my mom annoys me, but she is not over bearrng. She says stuff sometimes that just annoys me, but it's in one ear and out the other.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• She may be yearning for the days when you were her little girl and needed her. Indulge her if you can, it's part of being an adult- as funny as that sounds. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would love for my mommy (and I'm 30!) to be in my life every day. I miss my mommy :( She lives almost a thousand miles away *cries*. I hate the military (most days, LOL).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You'll do it with your grandkids too. We all do. Just says "thanks mom. I love you"
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Bmat- you are right!! Its funny cause the other day she was saying how she miss us girls being little again!
    Hopeandglory-awww I bet you do miss her!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

kyheavensmom

• ^^I do! I love my mom so so so so so much and I appreciate her and her advice...but sometimes i need a break lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have that prob, I looooove my mommy (I'm 25) lol, but she can be so annoying sometimes, like I don't have kids yet but she wants to tell me what to do when it comes to attending my DH, so I can just imagine when I have kids OMG!!! lol.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I wish my mother was that nice. Last thing she said to me was I would be a horrible mother, and she feels sorry for my kid. (I'm 8 months pregnant) If all my mother did was remind me of things like that...that'd be pretty sweet.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 5:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2011