Dems smear video of the Republican debate last night ....

.... fails to smear the only candidate that actually DID talk about fixing America

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 10:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not a shocker.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• First of all Republicans that complain about this video are TOTAL hypocrites. The Republicans did this and MUCH worse to Obama. Its politics. Its dirty (unfortunately) But BOTH sides do it and we shouldn't focus on this crap its not important.

Anonymous

• fails to smear the only candidate that actually DID talk about fixing America

And who was that? I watched the debate and the posted video and I have NO clue who you are talking about.

Anonymous

• Anon ... the clip didn't show the only candidate who didn't complain about Obama - he only pointed how the ways to fix the problems that we have. He may have not stood out to you b/c the moderator didn't give him very many questions.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Who was that can you give me a name because like I said I watched the debate and  I don't remember any of them doing that

Anonymous

• Ron Paul
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you think Paul would reduce the damage that corporations can do you are living in fairy land. His breed of 19th Century laissez faire economics without regulations would massively increase the power of corporations at the expense of the American people.
    Anonymous

• Let them smear ... while I'm not seriously impressed with any of them all that much, all the smearing in the world won't make Obama less worthy of being smeared.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Anon ... Ron Paul is against Corporatism ... he's against Corporate Personhood. A free-market would not prop up corporations; it would give the power to the consumer.

Farmlady09 ... you're right about that!
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• spinning globeOh the spins we are in for!  Desperation is in the air...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011