Im 8 days Late?... Help

Hey well I'm 8 days late, I have been cramping and my back is achey and crampy.. My legs hurt some and I have a little bit of heartburn, I haven't taken a pregnancy test and I am but idk if its the right time. I felt a lil sick but nothing too bad, i have been moody.. Last month i was early with my period, i started on the 6th and then in march i was late bc of the short month of feb, and april i was a couple days late, then may i was early now in june Im late.. and I have never been this late. If i was it would be a couple not 8. I need advice. Do you think i may be pregnant?I plan of taking a pt tomorrow.. and my cramps are like period cramps but nothing comes out. I feel a little wet or something coming out down there but its not my period, is this discharge? Is it normal during early pregnancy if I am? Does all woman get the darking of the nipples or sore nipples during early pregnancy? Please help thank you!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be. It's not impossible that you have an infection, too. Since you are so uncomfortable, maybe a visit to the doctor to rule out infection? good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• pagan 1pee on the keyboard and madam Hazel will process your results...

processing...

processing...

error message: I'm sorry your results cannot be processed at this time.

fine print: Madam hazel is not responsible for broken or damaged keyboards, nor responsible for test results, for accurate results please buy a test or consult with your doctor.  Pregnancy can NOT really be predicted via internet help and answers sections.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yeah to xxhazeldovexxx awesome you are the funniest person ever.. I didn't expect you to know its called ADVICE!! Not that I wanted yours anyways. You didn't have to be rude and stupid.. Thanks..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011