Casey Anthony trial

Is anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial. What are your thoughts. I think she is as guilty as the night is long. just my opinion

momoftaterbug

Asked by momoftaterbug at 10:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not watching the trial but for sure think she is guilty and did right from the beginning when she lies about "Zanny the nanny" having her daughter and not bringing her home for a month? Oh my gosh I hope she gets the death penalty for taking that adorable baby girls life!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm watching it (I record it and watch it when I have time), of course she's guilty! Three words... thirty one days! (before reporting her child missing and ONLY because her mother called 911). All of the other evidence points to her concern and attitude about her "missing" daughter. Dr. G's testimony nailed the coffin closed!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I don't really watch the live coverage, but I watch Nancy Grace and Dr. Drew at night. Her defense is ridiculous. Lori, I agree with you about Dr. G's testimony. Last night, on Dr. Drew, one of the defense attorneys he had on said that "her testimony can be torn apart". Baloney.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011