??!??! labor ?!?!?

Okay so this will be a little long so i can explain, 1st off idk if i should go in or not because with my son i only had slight back pain and boom i was 7cm, well lets tell you whats going on so some of yall can give me advice, well today im 39 weeks 3 days well in 2 hrs it will be 4 days, my doctor swept my membranes she said because im 4cm and extremely thinned out, well that was at 10am and now its almost 1030pm, im starting to be really uncomfortable, back pain, and lightening bolt/scratching feeling in my coochie like really down low, like hes trying to reach out it really hurts, and once that pain goes away he squirms alot, and then he stops then the pain comes back and squirm again and so on, ive been a little crampy but most everything is in my back like with my son, idk im confused because i know my doctor said i was 4cm and extremly thinned out and that it could just come fast... what to do what to do ??? help ladies please BUT MOST OF THE LIGHTENING BOLT PAIN IS WHEN I WALK, MY BACK REALLY HURTS.

lilmamacita92

Asked by lilmamacita92 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That pain sounds like contractions and I would call you doctor. It sounds like to me that you should go in.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd go in hun. Specially if they stripped your membranes and are dialated to 4. Good luck :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You could always call the maternity ward and ask them if you should come in, my guess would be to go in
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Go in of course
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Go in. My 2nd labor started a little slow, FIL said "just go in, it could progress quickly like w your first." I had dd 2 hrs later- VERY glad I went in. Good luck! Congratulations!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011