Baby bed for cheap or free near dallas/carrollton area??

My son is 17 months and he needs a crib hes been sleeping in a play pin and hes gettin to big for it so i need to know if anyone near us has one for free or cheap?? please help!! thanks<3

mommyof2tx

Asked by mommyof2tx at 10:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried Craigslist or Freecycle?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Also, you may want to consider getting him a toddler bed since he is already 17 months old. You can get those for about $50 at Wal-Mart or for about $20 at a yard sale.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i considered it but the dea is making him stay in the toddler bed lol me and my bf still stay at his moms for now so my son sleeps in th e room with us wants in our bed so we where thinking a 3 in 1 or a cheap one for now
    mommyof2tx

Comment by mommyof2tx (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• BTW, there is a Dallas and Carrollton in GA that are not far from each other. I honestly thought you were in Georgia until I noticed your screen name. You may want to see if there are any groups here on cafemom for the Dallas area. They may know more about where to find one for cheap.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you have any auctions in your town, you might try there. I bought my sons crib at an auction for $40 and his toddler bed for $12.50. Both were like brand new!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Check Freecycle!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2011