Am I wrong

today I got into a fight with my sister and I am so to the point where I don't want my daughter around her daughter EVER.Am I wrong for feeling that.What the fight was over money and she stepped to my chest and I pushed her and my husband and other family members broke the fight up. She was in the wrong and I don't want her kid around mine. My daughter and hers are best friends but right now I don't want my sister around my child EVER

sierra_617

Asked by sierra_617 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• See, I think it is wrong you said you don't want your daughter around her daughter. Maybe if you said you don't want your daughter around her that would be one thing. But the girls, like you said, are best friends! Why should they have to suffer because of your fight with your sister? I understand you and your sister had a fight and you are upset, but cool down and look at this objectively. Why would you take your daughters best friend away from her for some adult drama?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• This is between you and your sister....

It should stay there......

It is not between the children...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh dear. I am sorry to hear this. Don't make the girls suffer. Of course you are terribly offended right now and tempers are high, cool down and try to see if you can possibly let the children still be friends.

Answer by Bmat at 10:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Um, depends on what the fight was about...you didn't give a lot of details.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i dont know what the whole situation is about but most of the time family feuds are nasty..why exactly are you guys fighting..sometimes ppl get on the defense about their kids and maybe thats why she stepped to you..if the kids are best friends and this feud is between you and your sister the kids will find a way to talk anyway..hopefully it will all work out
    Anonymous

• it was about money she owed me and my daughters birthday party.She is supposed to be a event planner and we counted all the stuff we bought and she bought and it didn't come up to two hundred and sixty eight dollars
    sierra_617

Comment by sierra_617 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't agree with you not wanting your daughter around her aunt or cousin, the fight was between YOU & YOUR SISTER, why should your DD have to pay for that & not have a relationship with her aunt & cousin? especially if her & her cousin are BFF that's so wrong. Never make your kids pay for problems of the adults. Now if your sister mistreats your daughter when she's in her house because she is mad at you then I say keep her away until things cool down, but in the mean time don't separate your DD from her cousin/BFF & her aunt for YOUR problem that she had nothing to do with. Besides that's not a good example to your DD or your niece, your sister & you need to sit down & talk & solve your issues like 2 adults & set a good example for your girls. 

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011