Im just not connecting

I'm not sure if its because I'm getting divorced because my husband cheated on me or if something is wrong with me but I'm 11 weeks pregnant and just not connecting this time. I've accepted the pregnancy but i dont feel that im overly excited about it. Maybe its because I concieved just to make my husband happy. I'm so lost.

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think you are going thru a bunch of emotions right now..that sounds like a lot of stress for a early pregnant mamma to me..maybe you are not connecting bc the baby is your dh's and you are feeling a little resentment bc he cheated? Im not sure but you def need a (HUG)..Im sorry and hope things work out for you
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thank you :) you're probably right. My emotions are all over the place right now. You're so sweet. Thank you for being so kind to me.
    sugamama3

Comment by sugamama3 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• it sounds like your going threw soo much.. being preggers is hard enough then to have to go threw a devorce bc ur husband cheatd is hard on its own too add them together makes it even worse..you will connect with ur baby give it time..with everything your going threw just hand in there
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Ahh normally I'm strong about this but you guys are making me realize I need to cry. It feels good. Lol im sorry im a dork. Thank you so much.
    sugamama3

Comment by sugamama3 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i was going through a divorce when pregnant with my youngest & it's probably depression, shock... and a lot of other emotions I can't think of. u are probably feeling every emotion possible right now.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I couldn't imagine going through what you're going through right now. I have a really healthy relationship with my husband, and my pregnancy didn't actually like...HIT me until I was probably 6 months and started showing. I was, I guess, happy about the pregnancy, but I didn't really feel like I was pregnant...I don't know how to explain it...but thats besides the point

Maybe because you're going through all of this...bullshit with your husband, you just really can't believe that its happening. Babies are joyful, no matter how they were conceived. I think you'll start to feel something when you get farther along.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011