Doe any one else NOT follow the Casey Anthony Trial?

any reason in particular?

I just can't handle the thought of a mother killing her child and it makes me sad when I hear or pass by any details online. Just over all very disturbing.

I mean, I know a killer isn't a certain prototype, but I must admit the mother looks like any other person, not scary, not gross, just like any other person. I just can't even imagine it. It's sad. Just makes me hope if anyone I know were to ever even consider this that they just give their kid to me. I can provide a loving and secure home. It's, again, sad, and I know there are so many other cases of this happening, but this one is so much in the media it is hard to escape it.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Got too much to do throughout the day
    Anonymous

• Nope, don't follow it. I don't have a particular reason, I just don't feel like me watching it will change anything. I don't know if the women is guilty or not and I am glad I am not on the jury!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Me. I never heard of it until this last week or so and see no point in wasting my time on something I'm no part of that won't affect my life.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

Same here!!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No cable to follow it with.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Nope, I don't follow it either I think it's sad if she did kill her child but I have lots of other things to do with my time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I don't ... I don't have a TV and I'm not interested in it enough to google it.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 11:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No it's disturbing and happens all too often.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 11:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I follow it..... i want to see it when she admitts what she did wrong IF she ever does..... all the lies she told, how sick and disgusting she is..... it's hard not to watch.. a mother who kills her child, i just can't fathom that type of person!!
    Ellebaybayxo

Answer by Ellebaybayxo at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I Have NOT watched it. Its too depressing.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011