How was your day.

How was your day? Did you enjoy it? what did you do?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 11:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It was ok I got a lot done. I made Strawberry jam, cleaned out the pantry, watered my flowers went to town to get a few things, pulled weeds, watered the lawn, made supper, did dishes a few times, made Laundry soap.
    How was your day? Did you enjoy it? What did you do?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I am 7 weeks pregnant w a 15 month old and a 3 1/2 yr old. Despite being tired, extremely nauseous and beyond irritable, I had a good day. Played at the park w new friends, enjoyed the sprinkler and kiddie pool, and found some AMAZING deals on maternity clothes at a second hand store. So happy to be pregnant and trying not to be a crab:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I am 10 weeks pregnant with a 21 month old at home and 10,12, and 15 year old boys to. got out of the house for a ride before going nuts. cooked dinner, packed, napped and heading to bed now. Not to bad.
    Mommy_Aiken

Comment by Mommy_Aiken (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Today was a good day for me! Weather her was just beautiful...not to hot and a breeze, I took the kiddies to school, hung out with my 2 yr old today, pressed my daughter hair, cooked dinner, now watching Family Guy. Hoping to fall asleep soon
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Not good! All day my son pushed my buttons to see how far he could get before I just broke down and yelled! It was something all day long! He is 2 and fully pottied trained and decided it would be fun to pee and poop his pants all day :/ Thankfully his nana and papa wanted to keep him tonight...so i am getting a much needed relaxing night!
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2011