Do you have naturally curley hair?

If you do, do you straighten it?
I do 50/50

kdwiegandt

Asked by kdwiegandt at 11:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• when my hair was longer i would occassionally straighten it. It looks good curly or straight when it's past my shoulders. if it's cut shorter than my shoulders I leave it curly
    punkomama08

Answer by punkomama08 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Mine is more the wavy then really too curly & nope I don't waste my time straightening it out.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes I straighten it probably once a month, or if I am going to be really busy just so I don't have to pay so much attention to it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Somedays I straighten it, somedays i leave it naturally curly. Depends on my mood
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Nope. I don't believe in using heat or chemicals to style my hair.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yes and my girls do also so its alot of hair combing around here always!! No boys so my hands are full
    MommyDy018

Answer by MommyDy018 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Mine is curly and I almost never straighten it. When it is curly it is almost to my butt so I don't want to put the time into straightning it lol
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes, I have naturally curly hair...I straightened for awhile but it's so damaging even with all the "goop" we use to protect from the heat. Over time...it's just too much on my hair and it shows.
    Now, I just wash, let dry partial and dry with a diffuser. I wish a had long, thick, straight hair though. Darn. Didn't get that.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I did when I was a baby, but got my first haircut and it has been fairly straight since. It holds a perm very well. With each pregnancy it's gotten wavier, but still no curls. I think my daughter stole them from me. She's got some gorgeous brunette ringlets. Since she's 4 all I is slather it with a spray on, leave in conditioner and brush it. It's also layered to help keep the tangles to a minimum.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• nope straight as a board
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2011