does your vagina get tighter before you know that your pregnant???

My hubby has told me for 3 days now that I am extremely tight and he cant feel my cervix when he is penetrating. He also said that I am pregnant which I told him that I didnt think I was. SO thats why I am asking does your vagian get tighter when your pregnant well before you actually know that your pregnant???

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 9:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Thats a toughy! I guess everybodys body is different! I have five kids but I dont think that my vagina tightened before I knew I was pregnant with any of them! Are u feelin sick or do you have any other symtoms of pregnancy? Are u guys trying to concieve??
    Maybe a home pregnancy test would be the route to go down, put ur mind at ease....
    Irishmummy2

Answer by Irishmummy2 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I didn't feel that way but sometimes when you are on your least fertile time of the month your vagina will be less wet and feel tighter because it has less lubrication. That could be a possibility but then again he might be right.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about before, but mine did get tighter while I was pregnant. So much so that the doc was hoping it wouldn't interfere with a vag delivery (which is bull, but I wasn't going to argue)
    Anonymous

• Well usually when guys say that your pregnant its usually true. My SO told me and I didnt believe him and lo and behold he was right!! It just might be intuition or something.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008