Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Land contract question

were buying our house on land contract.. its all through the courts and we have every receipt to prove weve payed every payment.. well the guy were buying off of calls us today to tell us hes losing the house that he hasnt paid the payments and he dosnt have the money to catch up the payments so it will eventually foreclose.. Is there anything we can do?? weve paid this guy almost $20,000 all together.. i dont want to lose our house..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

Answers (4)

    Answer by shortycmlb at 11:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

  • Sorry to say you'll probably end up loosing the house. But you will need to take the guy to court and hopefully get your $ back.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • I would google the question or go to" ehow" or yahoo answers there has to be a good answer out there before paying the fees of lawyers

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Call a lawyer.

    Answer by lstrickland at 11:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN