WOuld you purchase this?

I am making bows for little girls  that look like this

For $0.75-2.00

Custom orders only.. ( I don't want to make alot people wont like.)

Do you think this is a good price? I really to get my boys the train set they want I don't have any money for it., I have tons of yarn and ribbons/button and I found a use for them. Just wondering if this is a good price or if I should try sell for more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Love the top one and would def. buy for my DD

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My cousin makes these for her daughters and also sells them on the side but she charges more for them since its the only thing she does. Of course she doesnt charge me so I dont remember the exact prices for the different kinds.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• very cute, I would try and aim a little higher. How big is the bow? That would make a difference on pricing. Plus how long do they take to make. I would try $3 for the bow and $2 for the other, if they buy more then give a discount. Too bad my girls aren't into putting their hair up.
    threebrats

Answer by threebrats at 11:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• At our farmers market they sell those bow clips for $10 each. If you have a really nice tag and presentation you could get more than $2. (although I think that $10 for a clip is way over priced...people buy them!)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Love the top and I would pay $5 for it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• THey rag from 3in-6in they are tiny and some big just depends on what people want. It only takes 35min to make and I do it furing nap time so it isn't too bad.. I don't want to charge alot because times are hard and where I am from I seen them from 2.00-25.00 too much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I guess 3.00 for the bigger one wouldn't be so bad..?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That first one is perfect. My baby girl would look great with it.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I really like the top one. I like the bottom one, but I can see it sliding off a lot.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes but you need to raise that price if you want to make any money. People will love that price but you won't be making anything
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 9:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011