Is there a company similar to Netflix (that offers both streaming and dvd's?)

I am really getting sick of Netflix not working. About once a day, they have "issues" with streaming and we can't log in. I am looking for another company that we can do both streaming and dvd rentals. Any suggestions?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• blockbuster has that same kind of deal
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 12:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes, Blockbuster has pretty good deal too!
    http://www.blockbuster.com/
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I never have problems with netflix. I usually watch something on my laptop everynight since nothing is on tv. Have you checked your internet speed or connection? The only time i have any trouble streaming is if someone else is online, playing xbox live or something, at the same time. I don't know of any others though.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's Netflix. Every time it happens we call and there is a service announcement saying that they are having issues and they don't know how long it will take. It literally happens once a day (if not more). My husband uses it in the morning and I use it at night. Between the two of us, it is bound to be "out of service" during one of those times every day.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2011