Tingling in my left arm...

past two days i have had a tingling feeling in my upper left arm normally in the same spot it will go away and then come back i called the doc today he was out of the office but the lady told me it could possible be baby laying on a nerve or something very simple...scared at first it was my heart(no heart trouble before) just worried if yall have this happen and any advice to help it? thanks in advance

Brit0001

Asked by Brit0001 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? It could be pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel, which is common as your pregnancy progresses. The extra fluids can put pressure on the nerves, which can cause the tingling and pain. It can also move up your arm. It's not always isolated to the hand.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• 25 weeks and its in my upper arm like the inside of it and if it is pressure on the nerve will it ease up in a few days?
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had it happen in my first trimester it was weird my arm would go tingly and numb but it always went away after some vigorous windmills. and once I was out of really early pregnancy it never happened again.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have the same thing. probably carpal tunnel syndrome.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011