How does/did your man treat you while pregnant?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• fantastic for the most part.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Mine doesn't really treat me poorly like be mean or abusive, but he is no help at all with the other kids or with things around the house. You'd think he was the pregnant one who is trying to get a little bed rest because she is 13 weeks and bleeding and cramping. He can't pick anything up off the floor and can't get up off his butt to get things for himself. It's very annoying! I really need his help but he is a big baby and I know he will only be worse once the baby is born, if the pregnancy makes it that far. So it will be like having twins except that one of them will be a huge 38 year old man. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Like an angel! He cooks for me and reminds me to take my prenatals.. He shares his snacks with me and he'll go out and get food for me.. He even put an alarm on his phone to remind him to change the cat litter so I don't have to ask him to do it. He's always been super sweet to me though. Last night, he was getting on my nerves because he was drinking some beers, and started to get that dumb look on his face so I asked him to not have anymore and he did.... He eventually asked if he could have another lol He is such a sweety. I have the best husband in the world.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Mine left me for another woman. I hope yours treats you like the miracle maker you are.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Like a queen!!! He gave me back and foot rubs every night. He shaved my legs. He made those middle of the night pickle runs without complaining. He cooked every night the whole nine months. He took bubble baths with me after the kids were tucked in and washed my hair for me. He is the best hubby ever and I thank the good Lord for him every night!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Lol don't worry about it hun. I'm better of alone than with someone thats such a pig. Anyway give him time, he cant see he changes as much as you. But I sure hope he gets better.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• First one ran the other way as fast as he could
    My son's father was kind and attentive while I was pregnant with my first (whose daddy ran) and with his son. He always brought me milk and fruit, when I was pregnant.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 1:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• it's our First !!! somtimes he treated me sooo well and sometimes i felt he doesn't care or just can't understand .... he usually search on net everything that may cross his mind .. but no a clue about bb .. i'm like crasy realing and searchin on net ..but him he didnt care even when i tried to show him some 3D videos about how the bb live or how that heart start bumbin.... he seems to me not concerned .... and sometimes when im talkin about horrible pain he just say : oh plz stop complainin and laugh .... that hurt but he can't understand i guess .... and sometimes i feel that he's best hubby ever .... well lucky me :s .. i keep hope, when the bb come HE MAY CHANGE .. :D
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• our first kid he told me stop whining & complaining about the pregnancy (like nausea & sleepiness). second pregnancy he didn't contact me at all. after the second pregnancy I divorced his ass.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• OMG, that is horrible. Im sorry :( Well, he hasn't left me... but he doesnt treat me like a miracle maker...
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Jun. 15, 2011