Would you get a Chihuahua?

My husband's boss offered me a Chihuahua because she wants him to have a better life she is never home and her 3 kids annoy him i'm always home and am still pregnant with my first baby would you take the Chihuahua?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 1:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pets

• I would, they rock! There will be an adjustment period and a little jealousy when the baby comes though.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• he is really cute :)
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I personally don't like small dogs. They bark too much! Not ideal for a newborn =(
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would love to have a small dog, but my husband does not want one. You could probably use the company right now when you are waiting for the baby to come, but once the baby arrives you will be too busy for the dog. Find out if the dog needs a lot of attention or if it is of the age where being ignored is ok.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 1:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would. I took a chihuahuain right before I got pregnant. She is my DD's little sidekick. She even sleeps by her bed at night.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• nope, I have never liked chihuahua's.. even though I love dogs. They just bother me for some reason. Not my kind of dog
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have a Chihuahua ...her name is Princess. She is the BEST dog ever..she loves my kids and other people. She's not a yappy barky dog at all. Shes very calm. We got her when she was 8 weeks old, and has been raised around 3 kids. Id say get it if you can afford to take care of it. There very low maintence and very loyal loving dogs
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would! Every Chihuahua I've ever met has been great. On of my neighbors has one and he is so sweet. I've never heard him bark. To the person who said small dogs bark too much; it depends on its TRAINING not its SIZE.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• This is Princess when she was about a year old....Shes an awesome dog !

Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• he's two and i have decided to get him! i have been wanting a dog and i want a small one and i'm sure he'll be good around kids he's been raised around 4 of them
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011