Hello~ im here for the reason that iam very! worried about something i did!! ok so i had my period on May 29th and ended on June 1st i had sex with my bf that day at night but he never came inside me...then we had sex on the 5th but he never came inside me..he pulled out and after an hour or something he went back in.. could i be pregnant? :

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're late, take a test.
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 1:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• take a test
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• the pull out method has worked well at creating large families for many years!
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 1:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes, it could happen because there is a fluid called pre-ejaculate that still has some sperm in it. So withdrawal is not a good idea for birth control. Sorry to disappoint you.
    redsnapper1026

Answer by redsnapper1026 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Any time you have sex without protection you could get pregnant. The pull-out method does not work. Use protection if you are not planning to have a child (PS I am old fashioned - wait until you are married; raising kids is stressful. It is best to do w/ two parents who are committed to each other; not to say you and your BF aren't committed and I don't want to start a debate - it's JMO.)
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 1:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• a slim chance u are pregnant... don't listen to me though.. I had one using the pull out method. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I used the pull out method for 5 years and it worked for me, never got pregnant. But I guess it works different for everyone. Good luck!
    asosa

Answer by asosa at 2:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well unfortunately a lot of people do not know that pre-come contains sperm as well so the pull out method is not really a good method for avoiding pregnancy. I made this mistake and well there came my son. I don't want to sound like I am lecturing you, but if you have a scare make sure you get birth control or use condoms... If you are pregnant, you sound young, just make sure you way all of your options. I was also young with my first. If you have any other questions please feel free to message me.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2011