Nicknames

What do u call your children for short? And what their real name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daugher's name is Emily. She is 14 and all her life I have called her Emmy. She will go postal if we call her Emily. She likes being called Dooddlebob (like Spongebob).
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My names emily (: idk y its anonymous but anyway, family and close friends call me Em.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My kids names are : When I am cross with them I will call them by both their names - Connor Joseph, Colin Carrier, Shawn Michael-- then they know I am cross and I mean business.

Connor-- we used to call him "Na" although now he is mostly called "brother" (cause that is what the little one called him).

Colin-- we used to call him Wig, or Wiggy (cause he tends to wig out and go all 'drama queen'), my sis still calls him 'Wig/wiggy Newton' although since the little one has learned to talk he has called him Nonnie, so now the rest of us have kind of taken to calling him Nonnie too.

The little one is Shawn- and we call him Meem or Mee-Mee (he does not like those). Most of the time I will call him Shawnie
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• my daughter is Amaya, her nickname at the moment is Mu Mu, she is 3, my nephew is 2 and only calls her Mu Mu so for some reason I think it may stick, esp between the 2 of them and immediate family.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My daughters name is Kelley-Christina (4 yrs old) and we call her K.C but more often then not I call her Kelley Belly lol
    My sons (2weeks) name is Richard II and we call him Sonny....I call him Sonny Bunny but DH doesnt like that lol...he doesnt think it's manly enough LOL so I just call him Sonny when DH is around and Sonny Bunny in private LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My daughters name is Aturina and her nickname is otter and my sons's name is Brandon and we call him Bman.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Collin-Bo-Bollin. My mom use to call me HollyBoBolly. Hence my CM name.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 4:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My sons name is Austin Cooper we usually call him Buddy or ACT which are his full initials
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 8:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011