My husband told my sister he Sometimes feels trapped in our marriage. And my sister said Your Not

Trapped I will happily take in my sister and nephew into my home if I thats the case.. I will help my sister as long as she needs me. I Have mixed emotion .. I feel Very loved by my sister and Its good know im never alone.. But it makes me sad he said that:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Man, I'm sorry he said that. What a jerk! And to say that to your sister instead of telling you how he feels. But how totally sweet of your sister. I have 2 sisters and they would dance on my grave if anything bad ever happened to me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Its a very insensitive thing to say, is there a reason he feels this way, does it go back to why you got married ??
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am bothered by the fact he told your sis this. But i have no idea what kind of relationship they have. I would say go stay at your sis for a week or so. give him his "space" and hopefully he will want you and the kids back. I know it must hurt. Not sure how long you guys have been married. I wish the best for you guys.

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Maybe he was afraid to tell you -reactions?? By telling your sister he already knows deep down that she willshare this with you-he wants you to know but not directly from him-just guessing.
    Gemini5

Answer by Gemini5 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• have u seen the movie "Hall Pass" with Owen Wilson.... it's about time to pull your's out.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• he should have realized this before he married you. feel trapped that's just bullshit if you ask me. how do you think we feel, we are the ones having the kids, raising them practically by ourselves, maintaining a home and working. he feels trapped because he has bills to pay just like everyone else. tell him if he feels this way then he needs to decide what he wants because you can't be waiting for him to act like a man.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have been married for 15 years and there have been many times that I have felt trapped and tied down. I think it is just the way life IS. I think your dh was being childish. We all have our good days and our bad days. Being in a marrage is a lot of work. Maybe he is not up to the challenege.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011