Pets

Do you love Cats or Dogs? Or do you have another kind of pet? How many do you have? Do you have a pet limit where you live? I have 2 cats. The old man, Sylvester and the little girl midnight. We had a dog named mocha but we had to give her to a friend. When we moved onto post regulations said we could only have 2 pets. So, we had to give one away. It was hard on all of us. They are furry friends who love us no matter what.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pets

• I thought we were done with one dog and two cats, but now we have 3 cats and 3 dogs. They just keep coming- it's like they have some kind of stray animal network, and our house says 'SUCKER' in bright red. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• my friend has a named Chihuahua mocha :) but in our apartments we can only have one cat or one dog so on but i'm getting a Chihuahua sometime this week i'm super excited and it's also a $300 deposit for an animal
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We have 2 Shelties. Lilly is a 5yr old bi-blue female and Blaze is a 3yr old tri-color male. We also have 3 parakeets; Fluffy, Tinkerbell, and Powder (I don't know their ages, but we've had them for almost 6 months). We own our home so don't have pet fees and as far as I know, there is no limit where we live (outside city limits, small city in MS).
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ouch that is a lot. On post we don't have to pay a fee, but if there is damage when we move out they will get it then. Chihuahua's bark a lot. So, I hope your neighbors don't mind it. We had one on our block at the old place. It ran away from home and barked at everyone and everything. Very annoying little mutt. Mind you not all are crazy like that one. Good luck and enjoy your new puppy.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• They just know they will be fed and cared for. We all need and want that.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 10:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We're animal lovers =) We have a dog, a black lab mix named Marlee.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We have 3 dogs (one just had 12 puppies though) and we also have 6 horses =) I would love to have a cat but hubby is not a cat person so doubt that will ever happen .
    JKHorseFamily

Answer by JKHorseFamily at 4:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love pretty much everything- dogs, cats, and small critters. My dh is not an animal lover and tends to try to keep pets to a minimum. Right now we have two guinea pigs (Linney and Sundae) and I would love to add a cat to the family. My daughter and I are working on dh about the cat issue! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love all animals and would have one of each if I could afford them but have to settle for the 2 cats we have
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I love both cats and dogs. I grew up having dogs, and now I have a 10 month old cat named Cooper.
    adelaydeorchid

Answer by adelaydeorchid at 9:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011