How would you feel if you got into A fight with your husband And he went and spent the night at your inlaws

would be embarrassed or not care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• has happened and they know how stubborn he can be so they understood
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We have never had a fight in which one of us felt the need to go and stay somewhere else, so I dont know exactly how I would feel, but I wouldnt be embarassed, and there are surely worse places he could go and stay than at his parents, so dont be too upset.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That happened to me about 6 months ago and I am STILL embarrassedEVERY time I see them. The fight was because I screwed up bad (financially) and he told them everything. I feel like I can not even be around them without feeling horrible. I don't think a spouse should EVER do that. DH's grandma and I talked about it last month and even she said that he shouldn't have told his mom and sister the details of our fight because it was our private business that then they went and told everyone else in the family and grandma told  DH that he better not EVER do that again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• U shouldnt be embarrassed unless the argument was over something silly..If he started the argument you def shouldnt care he went to his in laws..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• wow!!!!!! Now thats a whole different thing telling them all your business!! I would be upset at that too, its one thing going there saying we had an arguement and thats that.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i would not like that. i do not believe going to bed angry. i never have sent my so to the couch! that would punish me. lol
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• As long as he came back the next day it wouldn't bother me too much.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Eh! Would not care if my husband did.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would probably been embarrassed early on into our marriage, but after all these years I don't think I care what the in-laws think anymore. Many years ago, I would go stay with my family when we were fighting becuase he was such a nag he wouldn't let me get to sleep. We worked that out years ago and it isn't an issue anymore.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i remember those days, i would not be embarrased, i would enjoy the quiet time and had the bed to myself.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011