When he comes... adult content

When your hubby comes inside of you, do you jump up and run to the bathroom and clean up?
Do you lay there for a while and make a mess in the bed?
Or what do you do? I've always wondered bc ppl in movies just lay there.

I have paper towels ready or clean myself with a wipe. I've even put a sock down there before in my panties LMBO!! Let me know your stories...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• well when we were tryin to get pregnant i would stay there for awhile....but since we dont want any more at the moment we use condoms :)
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Im pregnant so we dont use condoms..sometimes I lay there if I am too tired like this afternoon he came home for 2 hours we made love then he went back to work..he wore me out and I fell right to sleep so he just left me sleeping (aww) but usually I do jump up and go clean up when we finish..lol
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sometimes if we get too messy we shower afterwards sometimes together sometimes seperately
    Heather021287

• Hey I know the sock trick too. lol Usually for some reason i have to urinate afterwards so i go to the bathroom. I believe that is a good thing to do after he comes in you. It helps remove germs=i believe.

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ick I have to go clean up and get back into my clothes
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well it depends how much he cums but my man cums a lot but it doesnt get messy on the bed i just relax for like 10 to 15 minutes and then clean up because its no big deal
    baby_GERARD_mom

Answer by baby_GERARD_mom at 5:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We usually go take a bath together.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We have white hand towels (no other white towels in our house) in the nightstand specifically for this. We have been using condoms, so I'm not such a mess, and it is easiest for me to just wipe off and roll over to sleep. He, on the other hand, has to get up, make his way to the bathroom to clean up. While I was pregnant, we just used the towels for the most part. If I needed to pee, I'd just keep the towel between my legs to catch any that tried to escape! LOL, since our bathroom was awkwardly across the house.

Awfully handy!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i def. go to the bathroom to "clean up"! i always try to pee after too.
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well back in the good old days when i was having sex, LOL. i always had a towel under my butt so i can lay there for a little bit and then when ready to get up i had the towel there to clean up.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011