MY PERIOD IS IN 4 DAYS,I THINK I'M PREGNANT.I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE BEST PREGNANCY TEST I SHOULD TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• all the digital test are good but first response is a really good ne too
    Anonymous

• I would go with EPT or first response. Or you can always go to the Dr. and have them do a blood test.
    Anonymous

• i took one b4 i missed my period i just had a miscarrage and i knew i was preg. i went to the doller store and bought a 1 test and it showed up i was preggo. and thats been 8 monthes ago and i still have the test the lines r still dark and the test was right im 34 wks pego.
    Anonymous

• didnt you just post that you jst had a c-section 3 weeks ago and wanted to know if you could wear heels?
    Anonymous

• No, don't go to the doctor requesting your blood tested before you even missed your period. That will drive up the cost of everyone's insurance.
    Anonymous

• Don't to first response. I took it and even after my missed period I got a dark line and a line so faint I almost missed it. EPT or clear blue is a lot more, well clear!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I used CLEARBLUE DIGITAL EASY READ one day before my period was due & it came back positive.
    Anonymous

• I found out I was pregnant my first time (only 2 days late) on a cheap test from Family Dollar, then my second pregnancy I knew I was pregnant (was supposed to start the next day) but bought again another dollar test and sure enough they both said positive, I have a 20 mth old and I'm 38 weeks pregnant.....they all work the same!
    lovin3dbs

Answer by lovin3dbs at 4:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I took the equate brand pregnancy tests from Walmart, got a 3 pack for $8.76 and took 2 before I was due for my period and both showed a strong positive result! I took the third one a week after I missed my period and it also showed positive. I wouldn't waste your money on the expensive digial tests, when I found out for a fact that the Walmart brand works just as well!
    lorlybeth84

Answer by lorlybeth84 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008