Please read need some advice hope this was the right place to put this ????

Ok today i was leaving my boyfriends friends house and i had jus put my daughter in the car well i shut her door and was about to get i the driver side when my ex's girlfrend and other baby momma and her kids tried to run me over. My family told me to go the cops and report it but i didnt because her mom is a dispatch and when i was pg wit dd they would go up to my work and threaten me. it happened twice and i went to the cops both times and they didnt do anything about it and the first threat they had on my voicemail and the seond one she had told one of my workers to tell me she was gonna f*** me up and make me loose my dd and they didnt do noting bout that either . i get followed i cant even work in m own town cuz they will go start trouble im only 21 and her and her friends are in there 30's. i mind my own buisness and go to work and school m jus trying to better my life and dds as well.. im over my ex who is my dds father ived moved on and dnt understand why they cant do the same . the only reason they are doing this to me is because i got pg by my ex idk what to do any more ladies im atr my ends...

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• What type of relationship do you have with your ex? Does he know this is going on? If you ask me he needs to man up and put his gf and other childs Mother in their place, if he cares anything about his daughter and her well being he should be happy to do this. You need to put your daughter first and get the drama out of your life like yesterday, before your daughter gets any older and more understanding of this.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• we have no relationship at all he got the girl his wit now pg and then i found out i was so we havent been on a speakin term he hasnt been there one bit for my daughter and shes 10mothns old yes he knows wats going on and he dnt do anything about it his not on any kind of child support ive een putting my daughter first im going to school and working for her so i can make us a better life
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• the cops should have done something about it. thats harrasment. you can go down and file for an order of protection against them and when they get near you again and you call the police they have no choice but to handle the matter.
    myangel02

Answer by myangel02 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• we only have temporay protection orders cuz ive tried to get a restaing order and one of those and they said there was no harm done
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Try it again. Get a restraining order. Less drama in your life the better for you and children.
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Wow sounds like them girls r jealous. U definitely need to talk to someone about it...a lawyer maybe? I dont see y they wouod harass you since u have moved on. That's CRAZY! But I wish u the best of luck!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Have you ever thought of going to a DV shelter or seeking help through one? They can help you file the court papers to get a restraining order and get the help you need.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would report it again.. the more you let it go the more they are going to keep harrassing you and your child.. I would have pressed charges for child endangerment because if they nearly hit you then they nearly hti your car with your baby girl inside.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• but you seriously need to pursue it.. if you have a temp. custody order she is violating it and can go to jail and be prosecuted for it, so you definitely need to report these issues. Everytime!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Too many ex's and baby momma's.....Get the DRAMA outta your life, if not for yourself do itfor yur daughter!
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 8:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011