How is it possible that the kids always know where you are? They always find me no matter where I am.

2a.m. and 4yo DD just got up and came to the living room and asked me to get her teddy bear. Normally I'd be in my bed now but sitting & playing on the laptop before turning in. DH is in our bed but she comes out to me. I doubt if she even went into our room. How would she even know that it wasn't me in there? No night lights or tv lights on in my bedroom.
Not really looking for an answer just wondering and surprised that they're able to know where I am in the dark.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• juvi GPS lol
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sometimes when Im playing chase with my son I will run into a room when hes not looking and he always knows exactly what room I have ran into even though I go upstairs and he didnt see me enter that room....never fails....pretty amazing actually.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 8:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• they can smell you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• they probably look around the house for u until they find u... that's good it means they know u are there.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2011