Would you tell your bro?

I wish my sis in law would keep some things to herself. She cant she likes to talk. well, her and money seem to depart. she has a nice income and her and my bro have their arrangement on who pays what. Well she is trying to convince my bro to let her have full access to his credit union. i don't think it would be in his best interest. if he knew how many bills are paid late since they have married and she takes care of that he would be pissed. I never want to end up speaking up, causing an argument and have both pissed at me. Should i just keep to myself?

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, their marriage their problems. If she cheats, then you get involved. But otherwise, stay out.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i think you don't have right till he'll ask some advice !!! its between him and his GF .... and i think he's mature enough to know what he should do ... i know u want only gd things to him and want avoid him many problems on his life , but sometimes it's enough been here when its should be (when they ask for help )
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• IF YOU LOVE YOUR BROTHER, WHICH I ASSUME YOU DO, OR YOU WOULDN'T BE ASKING THE QUESTION. JUST LEAVE IT. DON'T
    INTERFER BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T LISTEN ANYWAY (COMING FROM EXPERIENCE). EVENTUALLY HE WILL SEE THE LATE PAYMENTS AND WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. UNFORUNATELY NOW YOU ARE AN OUTSIDER AND HE HAS A NEW FAMILY
    AND IT REALLY SHOULD BE THAT WAY..

OF COASE SHOULD HE ASK YOUR ADVISE (DOUBTFUL) TELL HIM THE TRUTH, THAT'S IMPORTANT, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T REALLY WANT TO HEAR IT.

GOOD LUCK
    joan664

Answer by joan664 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2011