Ok.....but I actually heard a doctor say to be careful but beware of "Excessive Cheerfulness"

confusedThey were saying this like it was a bad thing to have.....Ooooook........

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• never enough hunn !! never enough !! with all chimical that we use for cleaning and as make up or whatever ...and all food that can't be bio as used to be ... we have to be carful not because its a horribel thing that we bear but it's a big TREASURE that we should protect ( in case u'r talking about pregnanat woman) ..... and you have the choice ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• love you signsay cheese!!!

mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• DH is bipolar so his "excessive cheerfulness" is most irritating. Its also the time he's most likely to do something stupid to hurt himself. So yes, we are "beware of excessive cheerfulness" in our home.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It can be in some cases, obviously. Like for some, it's a bipolar thing. For others, it's a sign of a medication reaction/interaction.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I do know that, I guess its just the way it was said that stuck me as funny. I am bipolar myself, so I do undestand, but I guess I have a sick sense of humor!! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011